Feature Request: Hide tokens in Assets/Coins view

After creating my first multi-sig, just few days later I started receiving unwanted tokens from scammers.
I believe we need a feature that allows us to hide coins in the Assets/Coin view, in order to get rid of unwanted tokens.
Thanks so much
Paolo

6 Likes

I agree 100%.

I had to create a new Safe on Polygon due to spam tokens. Used the drain safe app to transfers all my tokens to the new safe. Luckily no spam tokens have been sent to my new safe.

2 Likes

I think the team wanted to explore integrating trusted tokenlists to mitigate this issue.

4 Likes

I spoke too soon.

Sent a few tokens to my newly created Safe last night and BAM! just like that I receive a spam token. So annoying.

1 Like

I hope this won’t stop other tokens not listed in the trusted tokenlist from coming in❓

New projects airdrop tokens and many people won’t like it if they’re unable to receive their rewards (Airdrops) into their SAFE

1 Like

I’d be happy with just a simple feature to hide the unwanted/spam tokens.

2 Likes

I second you, it will be enough a toggle to hide/unhide unwanted tokens.

1 Like

+1 from me on this feature request

3 Likes

I like the token approval/block lists as a v2 to manually hiding tokens.

The lists seem like they would be stored locally on Safe apps so that users could back up their list’s JSON/CSVs to reconfigure/recover in the future.

4 Likes

This feature really should be a thing by now, especially given the increased frequency of spam tokens being dropped to my safe lately.

1 Like

+1 from me. thank you

1 Like

+1 as well. We manage a company treasury using Safe and seeing spam tokens is an annoyance.

2 Likes

The solution we are currently targeting and want to start building within the next weeks looks like this:

1. default token list for each network combined from sources like https://tokenlists.org/ and/or official network lists. only the included assets will be shown by default in your asset view but with an easily accessible toggle to show you the full unfiltered list
    → minimal curation overhead
    → some form of protection for inexperienced users interacting with malicious/spam tokens that appear in their asset list
    → sufficient spam token management has too much overhead and always a time delay from identifying and adding to the list and has proven to be inadequate so far and therefore the opposite approach of having a default token list is preferable

2. hide unwanted tokens locally in the UI
    → user can decide what is relevant
    → users who require seeing all assets as the default token list hides relevant tokens, can optimize their experience nevertheless

Would love to hear some feedback, if these solutions address the problem raised here sufficiently.

2 Likes

This is cool and actually it will be a major enhancement from today’s implementation. I was not aware of this initiative from Uniswap, but looks like we are going into the right direction to avoid spam tokens. I think it will be interesting to add a functionality whether we can also provide a sort of curation for new tokens that can popup and not listen already in a token list. Maybe this can be a setting that advanced users can turn on to become a sort of ‘curator’.

1 Like