Guardians Gather

Please reach out to @John on discord

He’s in charge

2 Likes

There will be a second round of applications to become a Safe Guardian. Will keep you posted and would love to have you!

In the meantime, it’s always possible to receive delegated voting power through the Snapshot UI.

3 Likes

Very excited to see OKX Chian is selected as a Guardian. Happy to explore more opportunities to collab and contribute to Safe Eco.

2 Likes

Happy to be part of the guardians , reporting for duty :shield:

4 Likes

hellos all,

ooking forward to talk with aSafeGuardian to collaborate in two events in colombia:

1. Entrepreneurs from Pacifico Region of Colombia, at 16 aug 2023. Push Protocol and Polygon are in to show us up their benefits ans we would like to have SAFE. Would be Hibrid event and hoping gather 30 VPs or managers and local government

2. ETHColombia is preparing Hackathon 2023 , so would be great have SAFE to build solutions
    with real impact. We are hoping to gather more than 100 devs.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m proud to announce that I’ll be representing Tally as a Safe Guardian. Tally’s Decentralization Stack is the most popular way to run protocols via onchain governance. We use Safe extensively internally and have built Safe integrations into our API and front end at Tally.xyz. I’m Tally’s Head of Community and work actively across the DAO governance ecosystem. Cheers!

4 Likes

Welcome, great to have you!

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself. I’m BraveNewDeFi, and I am representing Nexus Mutual as a Safe Guardian. I’ve been following Safe governance closely and have participated in every vote to date. I’m looking forward to getting more deeply involved within governance and connecting with other Guardians to move the Safe ecosystem forward.

4 Likes

Welcome, great to have you here!

3 Likes

It seems safe guardians is a joke.
Safe Guardians’ SAFE was stolen, but the safe Guardians group did nothing.

Recently, there seems to be an influx of newly registered accounts with no history of being active in SafeDAO writing critical comments. These comments often lack context and do not substantiate their claims, resembling spam more than constructive criticism.

@Lao_Pho, hit-and-run criticism does not contribute to a productive environment. If there are specific issues you believe need addressing, please open a new thread under General - Safe Community Forum.

2 Likes

Why do they say these things and what good do these people do to newly registered people, can’t you think about it. You have to put it in a practical way, right? This is [Discussion] Compromised Safe has allocated airdrop, how to solve?, in this matter, you guardians show your worthlessness, and each guardian is selfish and only cares about his own interests.

1 Like

Are u kidding me?
You cannot see this right?

What I said “Safe Guardians’ SAFE was stolen, but the safe Guardians group did nothing.”
Is there anything wrong?

The safe community is not that big yet. People who have no interests will come and send spam. As a guardian, please be humble and listen more to the opinions of the community. It will not do you any harm.

1 Like

The thread you are referring to is an isolated case and although it is very unfortunate and hurtful if this happens for the individual there is nothing that SafeDAO or members of it can do.

So just generalising from this, posting it off-topic without giving any context and saying that members of SafeDAO are a joke is misleading and inappropriate.

If there is more need to discuss this case furhter, I will move the conversation into this thread. Otherwise this is off-topic.

4 Likes