Introduce yourself thread

Hi I am Sandy from India, a crypto enthusiastic, SIP & portfolio manager, Forex Trader.

Love to use Gnosis safe & eager to see future upgradations.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, mate!!!

2 Likes

Hi there, I am Netrunner.eth

I am an active contributor to CowDAO [1][2][3] and a Grant Committee Member of the CowDAO grants program. For anyone who is unfamiliar with Cow Protocol & CowSwap, it was a protocol spun out of Gnosis (along with Safe) which has done over 15 Billion in trades so far.

I am an avid supporter of Safe and initiated the Safe Grants Program which inspired SEP-06. I look forward to your trust and support in contributing to Safe DAO and helping the community and protocol reach it’s full potential.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @netrunner.eth :handshake:

2 Likes

gm everyone, this is Paolo from Rome, Italy. Nice to meet you everyone :raised_hand:
I work as Community Manager for Graphtronauts that is the largest, unofficial community for long term GRT holders who believe in The Graph’s web3 vision for the future. Our goal is to educate the broader crypto community and help them become contributing members within The Graph ecosystem.
Aside from that, I’m also cofounding member of Graph AdvocatesDAO, that is the decentralized body overseeing the Community Grants & the Advocates Program for The Graph ecosystem.

Again, it is very nice to meet you everyone, and I love my Safe that I use also for individual use … together with my 13-years old son :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cool to see you got the family involved!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, sir!
Happy to have you here. :handshake:

2 Likes

My son has his own Ledger Nano S, his own ENS name, and he is part of our family Safe.
Web3 generation growing :rocket:

Even our cat Tommi is a crypto enthusiast :slightly_smiling_face:
tommi

5 Likes

Haha. I got my brother to buy crypto at the top of this past cycle. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

You must be on a run now as he will be busy looking for you with a cutlass. Haha :joy:

2 Likes

Well we cannot predict things, unfortunately :neutral_face:

I did the same, and also a friend of mine actually got into crypto and invested quite a huge sum of money because of my suggestion. I felt responsible and not felt good actually.

But at the same time my friend is totally ok because when invested, he planned to keep his funds for at least 5-6 years and even more. Based on my suggestions, he invested also on majority of utility tokens he can stake, so he is still accumulating and increasing his bag.

So after all, even if my friend he is in red now, he knows things are temporary, as we live in cycles in all aspects of our life, and after going down … we go up :wink: :v:

Have a relaxing Sunday to everyone :sunny:

3 Likes

Hello! Yitong here – excited to be involved in the governance of a product I use on a weekly basis.

I’m the co-founder of Vector DAO, a community of 80+ designers and engineers who’ve contributed 30+ projects in various ways over the last year.

Most recently, I’ve been deep in Nouns DAO, building Agora, in order to streamline delegation and increase governance efficacy.

Before this, I spent four years at Coinbase working on many aspects of the retail app and website as one of the early designers.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, friend :handshake:

Hi, I’m Roland from Singapore. Really excited to learn about Gnosis Safe and be part of the community.

I’m Daniel and got into crypto only at the end of last year - before that I built a couple web2 companies as a solopreneur.

Since I came to crypto I’ve contributed to a few DAOs (primarily Ricochet DAO who’re creating novel financial products building on top of Superfluid’s real-time finance framework)

I’ve also started a company a few months ago together with a friend I met on Discord. It’s called Decentra and is a no-code tool to deploy transferable and even soulbound tokens (including a DAO framework).

But this is only the first building block, our vision is actually to include practically all the Discord/Discourse functionalities in our product and then to have chatrooms/forums that can be governed by the token holders.

No more administrators (or moderators) that can’t be hold accountable, but a democratic way of governing an online community. However, token holders do not have to vote on every small action like a ban themselves, which would be impractical for larger communities: they can also appoint a moderator, but then remove him at any time by a vote.

I believe what we’re building is something of paramount importance in a world in which more and more of our daily life takes place in online communities. This belief in empowering internet-native communities and organizations is also why I’m a big fan of Safe, which plays a critical role in this today. And, in all likelihood, for years to come.

So yeah, when it comes to social features you might want to incorporate into Safe’s main UI, I might have some ideas and will perhaps even propose a few things. I don’t have anything concrete in mind yet, but there’s a lot of exciting things to do in this regard. From a built-in chat room for the signers of a Safe, to really crazy things that are needed to power the network states of tomorrow.

I’m by the way also the user d3centra on GitHub, so first of all thanks for the great organization of the community challenge and I’m gonna hold onto most of the $SAFE tokens I’ll receive and I also commit to taking part in the governance here. Also saw a proposal about a grant program, and being part of a committee to decide about grant requests, etc. would also be something I could see myself in.

4 Likes

gm all! :slight_smile:

I’m an anon dev who goes by Devan Non. I have the honor of being part of the Safe Guardians :beginner:. I’ve worked in large crypto institutions since 2017 as a Blockchain Engineer. For the past year though I’ve been self-employed, spending my time contributing to open-source software, running MEV bots (although competition has become fierce, slowly bowing out of this one) and most recently started to build a Dapp on top of Aave’s Lens Protocol.

As a long-time Gnosis Safe user and fan, I’m excited to participate in the forum and governance to help advance safe custody of digital assets.

4 Likes

hey Safe folks,

I am Natalia, Head of Community at 1inch Network. We utilize SafeSnap-Snapshot setup in the governance and built a Safe App, happy to be a part of the Safe community :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi Safe DAO, I’m Matt.

I have been in Web3, specifically DAO governance, full-time for two years. I have prior startup leadership experience, including two exits, and extensive freelance consulting work.

I currently consult on DAO governance, product, and token design as a core operator in Wildfire DAO (a metagovernance services DAO started by the Fire Eyes team).

I have been observing, researching, and thinking about coordination for most of my career, including full-time for over five years. I was driven to this by working in many early-stage companies and seeing plenty of failures.

I wanted to do something about it. As such, I founded Omnistrat, which is a DAO seasons management project that closely aligns with 1k(x)'s OBRA model that was just posted in the forum.

As it happens, I am also dyslexic which gives me unique gifts of seeing patterns in complexity, and exemplary systems and integrative thinking skills.

I look forward to building my reputation in the Safe DAO community based on merit.

4 Likes

Howdy. gruad here. I am involved in various DAOs on the Treasury side of things as a result I interact with SAFE on a daily basis. I have delegated my received $SAFE to my own address and want to be actively involved in helping shape the community and future development of the product.

1 Like

Hello, be pleasure to be here, i’m a crypto lover and investor,great job safe team!

1 Like