🌐 Safe open information

This is amazing @adamhurwitz.eth ! I love the initiative.

My recommendation is that we move the Safe Open Guide to Github.

1. Many people are already familiar with Github’s UX and already have a Github account
  2. Content on Github is open-source and version controlled so there is no lock-in and we can export to another format in the future.
  3. Github is very popular so there are more tools that we can use for Github integration (Zapier, Notion etc.)

HackMD is a fne tool for people already in the blockchain ecosystem but for people less familiar I feel like it’s another point of friction and increases barrier for entry for more people to collaborate.

My recommendation:

1. Move the content to Github, we can put it in safe-docs or I can make a new Repo and you can add content there. I’m thinking https://github.com/5afe/safe-wiki.
  2. Look into tools to allow syncing content between Github and other no-code solutions like Notion.

I think it’d also be really cool as a next step if Github was the canonical source of truth for the content but we also allow for 2-way syncing with no-code tools like Notion. For example, people could browse the content in Notion and also allow people to contribute to the open guide using Notion’s popular WYSIWYG editor.

Some resources worth exploring:

1. How to Sync Notion With Github Repositories (2 Methods)
  2. Connect your GitHub to Notion integration in 2 minutes | Zapier
  3. GitHub - the-guild-org/notion-github-sync: A CloudFlare Worker / script / bot to sync Notion pages publicly as GitHub Discussions.
  4. Notion x GitHub Action · Actions · GitHub Marketplace · GitHub