šŸŒ Safe open information

As @tomiwa1a, @theobtl, and I have discussed, the next version of the proof-of-concept open info (OI) for Safe and SafeDAO have been created in GitHub with Markdown. Iā€™ve further experimented with HackMDā€™s published UI which is synced to each GitHub repository in HackMDā€™s app.

Migration to Safe resources

• I can incrementally submit pull requests to merge the content from the open info into core Safe team/SafeDAO resources.
  • Iā€™m happy to migrate the Markdown files from the repositories (repos) below to the SafeDAO teamā€™s repos once theyā€™re created.
  • Iā€™ve also created HackMD public teams for Safe and SafeDAO that can have an unlimited amount of contributors. I can transfer ownership of these team accounts too given the relevant email address(es) of the core team.

Safe ecosystem

Edits made

• Cleaned up Google doc to Markdown conversion
  • Refactored from 1 long page into topic-based pages organized by categories: About, Use, Compatibility, and Security
  • Updated links from Gnosis to Safe scheme

SafeDAO

Edits made: Migrated from Google document

Iā€™ve also created a pull request to update the link to my authored Safe Open crypto info under the Resources section.