[SEP #5] Redistributing Unredeemed Tokens From User Airdrop Allocation

Hey,

Before proceeding with this proposal, I decided to do a temperature check since I understand that not everyone (including me) is completely satisfied with the current voting options:

https://snapshot.org/#/safegov.eth/proposal/0xfbff5ca5d50b356a45fdc56fad4d80b60a761350872a36ee8f6767fe6d616fb1

I’ll limit the voting options in the official vote to what gets voted on the most here, and perhaps drop this proposal altogether if there appears to be a clear majority in favor of making no changes.

See below the 11 different voting options (a little confusing, I know, but it should cover all preferences):

Types of Allocations

• Allocation A: Redistribute unredeemed tokens proportionately to all those who previously redeemed their allocated tokens
  • Allocation B: Explore other ideas for allocations, including but not limited to setting up a new claim period for those who were eligible for the initial claim but had not redeemed their allocations (“extend claim period”)

Voting options

• Option 1: Only A, using ⅓ of unredeemed tokens
  • Option 2: Only A, using ⅔ of unredeemed tokens
  • Option 3: Only A, using all unredeemed tokens
  • Option 4: A+B in parallel, using ⅓ of unredeemed tokens for A and ⅔ for B
  • Option 5: A+B in parallel, using ½ of unredeemed tokens for A and ½ for B
  • Option 6: A+B in parallel, using ⅔ of unredeemed tokens for A and ⅓ for B
  • Option 7: Only B, using ⅓ of unredeemed tokens
  • Option 8: Only B, using ⅔ of unredeemed tokens
  • Option 9: Only B, using all unredeemed tokens
  • Abstain
  • Make no changes

Note: The voting system is Approval voting, meaning you can select (approve) any number of choices, each selected choice will receive equal voting power, i.e. if you select two choices, each choice will receive the total voting power from you.

6 Likes