[SEP #5] Redistributing Unredeemed Tokens From User Airdrop Allocation

Personally I find it quite interesting that the focus of this SEP is to allocate more tokens to the users that already have tokens (which is ok, as it is rewarding active participation to some extend), rather than checking how the unredeemened tokens can be distributed further.

A couple comments mention that the tokens should be use to reward usage on other networks and also the possibility to reward more recent activity (i.e. via the takebackownership campaign) came up.

For me personally it would make sense to look further into these as a DAO strongly builds on top of this diversity of users. The initial airdrop was kept simple because of complexity and this is a chance to extend this.

Related to the tokens of DAOs, not managing to claim their airdrop. If they contribute(d) to the success of the Safe projects they could always make a case to the DAO (e.g. an individual SEP) and request support in form of a SAFE allocation. This is very much in line how other project handle this (i.e. Optimism).

6 Likes