Delegate Address: stablelab.eth
Governance tracking: Boardroom
Discord: Matt_StableNode #3210
Blog: StableLab blog
Languages: English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Korean, Chinese, Romanian
StableLab (by StableNode) is pioneering web3 Governance as the leading professional delegate across major DeFi protocols. We use a combination of hands-on participation, extensive DeFi experience, and thorough research to create a positive impact for the DAOs we work with.
Our governance expertise reflects in advisory services, professional delegation, and product development. We work with various projects, from the ones just starting their journey to decentralization to the most prominent DeFi protocols.
Our systematic framework for DAOs covers governance methodologies, treasury management, decentralized workforce implementation, documentation, communication, and community engagement. We enable DAOs to scale sustainably.
StableLab was founded by DeFi veterans who spent 3.5 years at the Maker Foundation. They went through the entire process of working for a centralized foundation which became a decentralized DAO. Through hands-on experience, they’ve internalized the blueprint of MakerDAO.
Under their leadership, StableLab has become a leading professional delegate across major DeFi protocols, including MakerDAO, Optimism, Aave, 1inch, Balancer, Element, InstaDapp, Hop, and more.
VALUES & CONDUCT
A. VALUES - A.R.T.
- Active: We participate in every aspect of the governance process, from creating and presenting proposals to providing feedback in the forums and active voting.
- Research: Our decisions are backed by a team of experienced researchers and PhDs.
- Trust: We act unbiased and transparent, according to our code of conduct - driven by a strong set of ethics and values.
B. DELEGATE CONDUCT
- Use values to guide actions.
- Maintain impartiality and transparency in participation.
- Rely on data, research, and prior expertise for proposals and votes.
- Apply battle-tested internal policies for consistency.
- Consult with the team for quality outcomes.
Safe is focused on creating Multi-Signature safes to help teams and individuals self custody their assets. We chose to be delegates for SafeDAO to support the future of multi-signature self-custody. With reliable governance, SafeDAO will be able to scale sustainably. We choose to play a key role in turning Safe’s vision into reality.
Through our holding company, we have invested in multiple projects in order to advance growth and governance for them. See the full list here.
We contribute to various protocols’ governance such as MakerDAO, Optimism, Aave, 1inch, Balancer, and Element. See the full list here.
When voting we will disclose potential conflicts of interest.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By delegating to StableLab, you acknowledge and agree that StableLab participates on a best-efforts basis. Stablenode will not be liable for any form of damages related to StableLab’s participation in governance.